With its flagship products EMX and Karbon EM is taking the e-biks market to new heights. We are an electric motorbikes company that strives to bring futuristic e-bikes at an affordable prices for adventure seekers, daily commuters, or casual riders. we plan to launch three more products before the first quarter of next month by the name of EM cosmos, T-REX and T-REX Pro.
- EMX has a high-tech enterprise retractable, key-operated battery with a charge indication.
- The 36V 10.4Ah Samsung Li-ion battery charges to 100% capacity in 4 hours.
- You can simply put it on charging anywhere, anytime with all countries compatible charger.
- EM’s flagship product EMS has all weathers and all-terrain 27.5″ CST Jack Rabbit tyres that ensure.
- Smooth glide on the move.
- It has an 27.5 inches black Magnesium Rings with 12G anodized Steel Spokes.
DRIVETRAIN & COMPONENTS:-
- EMX functions on 21 Speed Shimano Tourney Gear Train. It has a Freewheel Shimano Deore Cassette CS-HGS00-7.
- It has a half throttle grip with a wrist rest.
- In terms of Safety, the e-bike has a reflector that complies with the safety standards.
FRAMESET & ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS:-
- EMX has a sturdy frame of 69.85cm x with Rear Hub Motor, E-thru PAS Type Dropout adds to the versatility of EM’s all-terrain e-bicycle.
- Front Suspension Suntour Hydraulic 69.85cm x 28.6 steerer x 100 old 15 E-Thru 100mm Travel, Lock-In/Lock-Out Post Mounted Disc Black.
- The Neco headset with Sealed Bearaing and Black Alloy helps to turn the handlebars and fork relative to the frame smoothly.
- The LCD 866 Display shows a few details about the bike and your ride. The display reote helps in perfoming various operations and toggle between different sets of information on the screen.
- A few pieces of information available for you on the screen include battery charge indicator, distace, distance unit, pedal assist level, and much more.
|Rim Material||Aluminiun Alloy 6061|
|is it gender specific or unisex||Unisex|
|Frame size||18 Inch|
|Top speed||25 Km/Hr|
|Range||50+ Km on Throttle
65+ Km on PAS
|Bike weight with battery||22.3Kgs|
|Suspension||dual, front susspension Santoor XTC|
|Gears||Shimano Tourney 21 speed|
|Motor specs and location||36V, 250W, BLDC Rear Hub Bafang Motor|
|Throttle- Half/Full||Half twist throttle|
|IP specs||IP 65 protected|
|Display||5″ multifunctional LCD|
|Lights specs||LED head and rear lamp|
|Tyres size and brand||27.5″ CST Jack Rabbit Tyres|
|Manufacturer||INKODOP TECHNOLOGIES PVT.LTD|
|Return Policy||7 DAYS|