The most important advantages of the Dudao K6Pro powerbank:
- You don’t have to remember to bring your charging cables with you ! The Dudao K6Pro Power Bank has built-in cables with the most popular plugs: micro USB, USB Type C and Lightning
- Perfect for long and short journeys thanks to its compact size and light weight
- You can take it with you on the plane – the power bank has a capacity of 37 Wh, so it is on the list of items allowed by many airlines
- You can even charge several mobile devices at the same time . The cables that are part of the powerbank allow you to charge, for example, a phone and a smartwatch at the same time
- For everyday, home use – the optimal capacity of 10,000 mAh allows you to charge your phone, watch, headphones or a wristband many times.
The power of built-in cables
Do you like to be on the move, which makes you forget your phone charger, for example? The Dudao K6Pro Powerbank is the perfect solution for you. Thanks to the built-in cables, you can easily charge your smartphone, headphones or smartwatch anywhere – on a bus, car or train. All you need to do is connect the device to one of the three attached terminals : micro USB, USB Type C or Lightning.
Versatility is his specialty
With the Dudao K6Pro Powerbank you can charge many different models of portable devices : mobile phones, watches, headphones, training bands or e-book readers. It has eight ports, four of which are built-in cables with the most popular terminals. Three input ports, five output ports, 10,000 mAh capacity, enough to charge your phone many times … This equipment has power!
This powerbank likes to travel
Take the powerbank with you wherever you want. The slim shape and low weight of the Dudao K6Pro allows it to be conveniently carried in a purse, backpack or belt bag. You can also take the Powerbank with you on a short and long journey – also by plane. A capacity of 37 Wh is allowed on board the planes of most airlines . Throw it in your hand luggage and … enjoy the convenience!
Top up as you like
The powerbank itself can be charged in two ways: by attaching the micro USB or USB Type C cable or by connecting the included USB cable to any power adapter. The diode on the side of the device will show you how much energy is left in the device.