Sold By : Sri Manikanta Enterprises
- Easy to read : the blood pressure monitor with an elegant silver design has an exceptionally fast measuring time. The easy-to-read display clearly shows your blood pressure values. Date and time/automatic switch-off. Incorrect usage message. Low battery indicator, the device saves the recorded measurements and can also output average values of previous measurements.
- Fully automatic : blood pressure and pulse measurement on the upper arm. It is designed for self-measurement by adults in the home environment and is suitable for users whose upper arm circumference is within the range printed on the cuff. The device is also ideal for taking blood pressure measurements on women who are pregnant
- The user can record their blood pressure and pulse values quickly and easily using the device. The recorded values are classified according to internationally applicable guidelines and evaluated graphically. Furthermore, the device can detect any irregular heart beats that occur during measurement and inform the user via a symbol in the display.
- This blood pressure monitor also has a haemodynamic stability display, which is referred to as a resting indicator throughout these instructions for use. This shows whether you, and consequently your circulatory system, are sufficiently at rest when the blood pressure measurement is being taken, and whether the measured blood pressure thus corresponds to your blood pressure when at rest
- Average of 7 days : average of morning and evening blood pressure for the last 7 days, risk indicator : arrhythmia detection. For upper arm circumferences from 22 to 36 cm, multiple memories : 2 x 60 memory spaces. Easy-to-read display. Average of all saved measured values